Friday, August 8, 2008

Hot Days of Summer






We've had a busy few weeks. The girls went fishing with Daddy and "caught" their big fish. (Little did they know it was caught by Daddy and sitting on the line for them to pull in). Brooke was so excited and the first one to grab then poor fish. Av was a a little shy about touching the thing but shared in Brooke's excitement.


We then headed down to the lake with the family. It was a fun day of hanging out on the boats and playing in the water. We then had a big bon fire and made smores in the evening. The girls had so much fun playing with their cousins.

It's nice that the girls are getting the age that they play more and want to be on our laps less.



2 comments:

The Evans Crew said...

Looks like so much fun, I was just thinking today that I can't believe that they are going to be 3 next month!!! Time flies, well, with someone else's family anyway, I feel like Carter has been 4 forever!!!!!!!!!

The Evans Crew said...

You have been tagged, check out my blog!!!!!