We recently had a enjoyable evening with the Evan's clan!
The kids (our 2 and their 4 = 6 kids ...3 years of age and younger) are finally at a age where they can entertain each other and the adults could have a actual conversation. Adult conversation, it's something that I'm not use to.
Brooke is starting to potty train. I think she just likes flushing the toilet. Avery shows no interest in it but enjoys stealing Brooke's flush from time to time.
Avery has gained 1 pound in 4 weeks ! We are so excited. I know it might not sound like much to some but that is her biggest gain in a long time. She is now 19.5 pounds and Brooke is 25.3lbs.
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We always enjoy an evening with the Cermak's! Sorry again for playing with EVERY toy in your house!
Post a Comment